Quick User Guide
The contents of Brave 4 Action Camera User Manual
Part I. Included Accessories in the Box
Part II. Buttons & Functions
Part III. Waterproof Case
Part IV. Instructions
Part V. Overview of Basic Functions
Part VI. Settings
Part VII. Video Mode
Part VIII. Photo Mode
Part IX. Playback Mode
Part X. Camera App
Part XI. Connect to PC
Part XII. Camera Maintenance
Click to view the PDF version of the user manual: AKASO Brave4 Action Camera User Manual
This user manual is available in six languages: English, Deutsche, Français, italiano, Español, 日本語
Q: Video files couldn’t be played on computers
A: The software doesn’t support H.264 code. Or the computer doesn’t support 4K display
Q: Wi-Fi Network Can’t be Found in Phone / Tablet
A: 1. Turn off / on the phone / tablet’s Wi-Fi.
2. Power the camera ON.
3. In the camera’s Wi-Fi settings, turn on the WiFi.
4. Open up the Wireless Settings on your device and try to connect to the Wi-Fi network with the phone / tablet.
5. If the network is not present in the phone/tablet’s list, try another phone/table if possible.
6. If all the above steps don’t work, please contact the seller support with detailed description of the problem. They will be happy to answer any questions and help out moving forward.
Q: Camera Footage is Distorted or Has Poor Quality
A: 1. Camera Housing May Have Condensation. Try to put the camera under sunshine for 1
hour or two.
2. Camera Lens May Be Faulty. Camera lens may have scratches or cracks causing videos and photos to appear distorted. Inspect the lens for cracks and scratches.
3. Camera Sensor May Be Faulty. If photos and videos are corrupted or distorted your camera’s sensor may be faulty.
Q: Camera Will Not Work With My Memory Card.
A: 1. Make sure your sd card is class 10 max 64gb micro sd card.
2. Insert the card into your camera, go to setting mode, find the setting”format” to format the card before using.