Quick User Guide
The contents of AKASO EK5000 Action Camera User Manual
Part I. What’s in The Box
Part II. Camera Buttons & Functions
Part III. Waterproof Case
Part IV. Instructions
Part V. Overview of Basic Functions
Part VI. Video Mode
Part VII. Photo Mode
Part VIII. Burst Photo Mode
Part IX. Time Lapse Mode
Part X. Playback Mode
Part XI. Settings
Part XII. Camera App
Part XIII.Camera Maintenance
Click to view the PDF version of the user manual: AKASO EK5000 Action Camera User Manual
This user manual is available in six languages: English, Deutsche, Français, italiano, Español, 日本語
Q: Video files couldn’t be played on computers
A: The software doesn’t support H.264 code. Or the computer doesn’t support 4K display.
Q: Wi-Fi Network Can’t be Found in Phone/Tablet
A: 1. Turn off/on the phone/tablet’s Wi-Fi.
2. Power the camera ON.
3. In the camera’s Wi-Fi settings, turn on the WiFi.
4. Open up the Wireless Settings on your device and try to connect to the Wi-Fi network with the
5. If the network is not present in the phone/tablet’s list, try another phone/table if possible.
6. If all the above steps don’t work, please contact the seller support with detailed description of the
problem. They will be happy to answer any questions and help out moving forward.
Q: Camera Footage is Distorted or Has Poor Quality
A: 1. Camera Housing May Have Condensation. Try to put the camera under sunshine for 1 hour or two.
2. Camera Lens May Be Faulty. Camera lens may have scratches or cracks causing videos and photos
to appear distorted. Inspect the lens for cracks and scratches.
3. Camera Sensor May Be Faulty. If photos and videos are corrupted or distorted your camera’s
sensor may be faulty.
Q: Camera Will Not Work With My Memory Card.
A: 1. Try to use the memory card in other devices. If it doesn’t work either, the memory card may be
If it works on other device, check to make sure it is a minimum of a Class 10 SD card.
2. If the above steps prove that the memory card is func