Quick User Guide
The contents of AKASO EK7000 Plus Action Camera User Manual
Part I. WHAT’S IN THE BOX
Part II. CAMERA BUTTONS & FUNCTIONS
Part III. WATERPROOF CASE
Part IV. MOUNTING YOUR CAMERA
Part V. INSTRUCTIONS
Part VI. VIDEO MODE
Part VII. PHOTO MODE
Part VIII. BURST PHOTO MODE
Part IX. TIME LAPSE MODE
Part X. PLAYBACK MODE
Part XI. SETTINGS
Part XII. CAMERA APP
Part XIII. CAMERA MAINTENANCE
Click to view the PDF version of the user manual: AKASO EK7000 Plus Action Camera User Manual
This user manual is available in six languages: English, Deutsche, Français, italiano, Español, 日本語
Q: Video files couldn’t be played on computers?
A: The software doesn’t support H.264 code. Or the computer doesn’t support 4K
Q: Wi-Fi Network Can’t be Found in Phone / Tablet
A: 1. Turn off / on the phone / tablet’s Wi-Fi.
2. Power the camera ON.
3. In the camera’s Wi-Fi settings, turn on the WiFi.
4. Open up the Wireless Settings on your device and try to connect to the Wi-Fi
network with the phone / tablet.
5. If the network is not present in the phone / tablet’s list, try another phone / table if
6. If all the above steps don’t work, please contact the seller support with detailed
description of the problem. They will be happy to answer any questions and help out
Q: Camera Footage is Distorted or Has Poor Quality?
A: 1. Camera Housing May Have Condensation. Try to put the camera under sunshine for
1 hour or two.
2. Camera Lens May Be Faulty. Camera lens may have scratches or cracks causing
videos and photos to appear distorted. Inspect the lens for cracks and scratches.
3. Camera Sensor May Be Faulty. If photos and videos are corrupted or distorted your
camera’s sensor may be faulty.
Q: Camera Will Not Work With My Memory Card.
A: 1. Try to use the memory card in other devices. If it doesn’t work either, the memory
card may be faulty.
If it works on other device, check to make sure it is a minimum of a Class 10 SD card.
2. If the above steps prove that the memory card is functional, then the memory card
slot might be faulty. Please contact seller support for resolution.