Quick User Guide
The contents of AKASO TC03 Trail Camera User Manual
1. What’s in The Box
2. Before using the camera
3. Safety Guidelines
4. Areas of application
5. Camera Overview
6. Steps to use the camera
7. Using the camera
8. Connecting to computer
9. System information, Maintenance and Disposal
Click to view the PDF version of the user manual: AKASO TC03 Trail Camera User Manual
Please check the followings in case your camera does not perform as expected. Do not attempt to repair the camera yourself, under any circumstances.
The Camera will not turn on
• Ensure that the battery capacity is not low power or exhausted.
• Remove the batteries and load new batteries.
The Camera turns off automatically
• When the battery capacity is low or exhausted, the camera will turn off automatically. Try to change new batteries for outdoor using or connect AC adaptor for indoor using.
• If the memory of SD Card is full, the camera will turn off automatically. Please transfer videos and images to your computer or delete some files in the Replay Mode.
Videos are choppy or jumpy when played on a computer
• Ensure that the computer system requirements are met.
• Ensure AVI format Video clip can be played on your computer.
• Try to use a Class 6 or higher SD Card.
Videos do not displayed on TV
• Ensure that the supplied AV Cable is properly connected.
• Ensure that the TV is set to the correct input mode.
• Ensure that TV Output signal (NTSC or PAL) is set correctly.
The camera does not record videos
• If the memory of SD Card is full, transfer video clips or images to your computer or delete some files inside in Replay Mode.
• The Memory card is not formatted correctly. Format the memory card again or use a new card.
Corrupt or unusable card
• Transfer videos and photos to your computer and format (erase) the card. Try to use a Class 6 or higher SD Card.
• Memory of card is full, or unrecognized file. Transfer videos and photos to your computer or use a new card.
Camera will not turn off
• Once malfunction occurs, remove all the batteries to reset the camera.
Forget the password
• Please enter the words “open” in case you forget the password to start the machine.